Travels with Paddles

a sea kayaking journal

Axel Schoevers (Photo: A. de Krook) Name:
Axel Schoevers
Location:
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Seasons

200803151447310914_AS.JPG

It has been quiet on my blog for a while now. While there would have been lots and lots to write about, this IS a sea kayaking blog. Writing is one thing, but sharing ramblings that are of too personal nature is another.

I am now in full preparation for this season's kayaking. Next Saturday the NKB sea kayak week in Anglesey starts, followed by the Anglesey Sea Kayak Symposium.

I have been paddling... Above picture was taken at the scenic town of Marken, during the traditional "season start" trip of the Peddelpraat club to Volendam and Marken on March 15 with more than 40 paddlers; a record!

Spring, sound of a new born life
I think I’m moving on cause it’s time

(From: Seasons by Earth & Fire)

No comments: